Help Protect Your Home With A Security System In Myrtle Beach With ADT Monitoring
Get Trusted Home Security Protection In Myrtle Beach, SCYour prized possessions extend well past your electronics, China dishes, and art pieces. It’s the photo albums, kindergarten projects, and family members that are also worth protecting. That’s the reason why your Myrtle Beach home security system should be installed by a professional, so you’ll be immediately warned about a potential break-in through motion sensors, glass break sensors, or mounted security cameras. Pair that protection with equipment such as fire, flood, and carbon monoxide detectors that are monitored every minute of the day to help keep your house and loved ones safe. Now, you’re ready to help combat emergencies -- even when no one is home.
A Robust Package Of Security Products That Seamlessly Work Together
No matter what package you select, your security equipment works together to help give you security that’s monitored 24/7 by real people. Security products can include:
- Home Security: Windows and door sensors, motion sensors, keypad with high decibel alarms, security cameras, doorbell security cameras, panic buttons and remote key fobs
- Environmental Detectors: Smoke and heat detectors, flood detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, medical alert pendants
- Home Automation: Smart locks, smart thermostat, smart lights and switches, remote garage door
- Keypad: Digital keypad access control and remote access with ADT Control app
- Signage: ADT signage and window decals
Local Myrtle Beach Installation That’s Unparalleled
Call or fill out the form to contact a local pro who can help you decide on the equipment and home security package that’s best for you. Security installation in Myrtle Beach can be booked with your busy schedule in mind with next-day or same-day appointments offered in most locations. Whether you opt for a wireless or wired system, your expert installer will confirm that each of your products and back-up batteries function and demonstrate how to control your keypad.