As you may already understand, the most likely spots for home break-ins are your front entryway and ground-level windows. With that being said, it should come as no shock that window and door alarm sensors are critical components for home security installations in Myrtle Beach. Even though the technology has been around for years, you might be amazed at what current sensors have the ability to do.
How Will Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
Regardless of the type of ADT package you select, window and door alarm sensors will be part of the agreement. Installation is also part of the deal so you don’t have to lift a finger, and you can avoid having to worry about your devices being installed properly.
If you’re wondering how window and door alarm sensors operate, it’s a basic yet effective, two-part magnetic contact. One side is attached to the frame, and the other is secured right to the window or door. You close your door or window and the contacts come together perfectly. When home’s security is armed and an entrance opens, the joined contacts come apart and the alarm is tripped. But keep in mind, these newer devices are able to do a good deal more than merely trigger your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Myrtle Beach
On the frontline of your home’s protection, door and window alarm sensors supply numerous advantages, like the following:
- Sound the alarm: These sensors trigger your high-volume siren when a door or window is opened while your system is active.
- Instant notifications: Do you wish to know what’s going on at your property when you’re away? You have the ability to receive immediate updates directly to your cell phone whenever a device is engaged.
- 24-7 monitoring: You will not only be alerted, your 24-7 monitoring agents will get a notification as well. Your house will be protected, regardless of where you are.
- Home automation possibilities: Customize your security components to work together. You might have your lighting switch on or direct a camera to record whenever a door or window sensor is set off. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll have the chance to catch a glimpse who tripped the sensor initially.
- Appealing design: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even present. They feature a low-profile, streamlined design that complements any interior. You can even get fully recessed options that are not visible.
- Connectivity options: Choose from wired or wireless components based on the kind of installation that works best for you. Either way, your property will be better defended.
More useful than previous iterations, door and window sensors in Myrtle Beach can be expertly integrated into your comprehensive home security package.
Customize Your ADT Home Security System In Myrtle Beach
Are you interested in having versatile door and window alarm sensors in Myrtle Beach that elevate your protection and connect directly to your home’s automation? That is what you will enjoy when consulting with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to find out what we might do for you, dial (843) 310-1682 or complete the simple form on this page.