Find Leaks Quickly With A Myrtle Beach Flood Detector & Prevent Water Damage in Your Home With A Connected Alarm System
A Monitored Myrtle Beach Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Leaking Before It Becomes A Problem
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are everyday worries that may lead to significant water damage in your house. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if not fixed at once.
However, when you incorporate a Myrtle Beach monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or excess water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless detector warns you to early indications of water leaks with a high-decibel siren and a communication to your mobile device. Your ADT team will also reach out to you when the flood detector is activated.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Myrtle Beach?
You never expect to go down the steps to discover that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Thankfully, a Myrtle Beach flood detector is designed to identify leaking and water infiltration before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how it works:
- Smart sensor technology: The advanced-tech system discerns running or pooling water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Reliable sensors offer wireless connectivity and a long battery life of 4 years. You can confidently place your detector next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or any location where water damage may occur.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a habit of happening when you're at work or on vacation. If your Myrtle Beach flood detector finds a water issue, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: Along with a high-decibel alarm and phone notifications, your smart device will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring technicians will quickly contact you and help you take action.
ADT Control App Makes Your Myrtle Beach Flood Detector More Responsive
Time is of the essence when excessive water is detected in your home. By using the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when emergency assistance arrives. Using these systems helps when you’re home, but essential when you’re away from home. With a monitored Myrtle Beach flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive notifications on your smartphone when unwanted water is detected.
- Unlock doors remotely and disable security alarms for emergency response teams.
- Increase your home’s temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Keep in persistent contact with your monitoring professionals.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all part of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the perfect package to match your property needs. Make the call to (843) 310-1682 today or fill out our form to request your no-obligation free estimate.