Do you know a person who’s been impacted by box bandits in Myrtle Beach or maybe encountered it yourself? One method to deter this from happening is by implementing a video doorbell. These multi-purpose devices are becoming an essential facet of home security for various reasons. They not only provide a perspective of your front walkway, they give you the chance to speak with guests and give you quick access with the app on your smartphone. How would you like to look over real-time footage directly from your cell phone or [receive an immediate alert if someone approaches?
Take a moment to learn how a video doorbell works and discover what it can do for you.
Will A Video Doorbell Have To Be Connected Via Wiring?
There are options when it comes to video doorbells in Myrtle Beach. In various cases, you will hardwire it to your current doorbell chime. Your other choice is to go with a totally wireless, battery-powered model. Installing is pretty simple and these devices are compatible with practically any type of home. With that being said, if you would rather not contend with wiring and mounting your device, getting your video doorbell hooked up as an integral piece of your security package is the best course of action. Rest assured, when you go with a pro installation, your component will be attached skillfully and integrated appropriately into your whole-home security system.
How Can A Video Doorbell Help Me?
Considering all the entry points in your home, you could find it amazing that the one still used most frequently by burglars is the front door. This is part of the reason why video doorbells in Myrtle Beach have grown in popularity. And if you consider the truth that deliveries to homes have increased exponentially, it makes it even more important to supervise your primary entry. Check out some of the nice perks of these valuable devices:
- Impressive view: You’ll have the ability to glimpse more than merely a small spot proceeding your entry as ADT video doorbells offer 180° wide-angle capability and head-to-toe views so you may confirm those packages sitting by your welcome mat.
- Picture-perfect visuals: Why have a video doorbell if the images are a challenge to figure out? ADT cameras provide incredible, HD views. These doorbells can even discern the differences between packages, people, and animals.
- Remote access: One of the leading benefits is smartphone integration as you are able to review live video and recorded video right from your mobile device.
- Immediate notifications: Would you like to know if your box was dropped off? Full-featured video doorbells can alert you if activity is detected at your door.
- 2-way talk: Not only will you get a visual of visitors, you can speak with them. You can ask why they are at your door without even opening the door. If you want to let them come inside, you may use the ADT Control app to disarm your alarm and open your locks.
- Night vision capability: Your video doorbell keeps you protected throughout the overnight period by utiliting infrared capabilities. You’ll receive distinct images in spite of the time of day.
- Performs under extreme weather conditions: Able to withstand high humidity, snow, and rain, ADT video doorbells even perform admirably in extreme temperatures, from -4° to 122° Fahrenheit.
- Works with your smart speaker: You can have your doorbell sound through your smart speaker, or use the speaker for the bi-directional communications feature.
Include A Video Doorbell in Myrtle Beach With Your Home Security Installation
Explore the latest in Myrtle Beach home security systems by speaking with the specialists at Secure24 Alarm Systems. Our video doorbells provide safety and versatility like you’ve never had until now. Contact us at (843) 310-1682 to start customizing your full-featured package.